How to delete Snapchat account
We have previously talked about the application of Snapchat widely in the article ” Snapchat program” snapchat: “The game of young people, and concerns of parents “, and now we will talk about how to delete Snapchat permanently. The account can be deleted in two ways, through the same application on the smartphone, and the other way through the Snapchat website.
How to delete Snapchat account through the application
With the huge number of active users and the emergence of a lot of problems for names and phone numbers and photos that have been leaked recently because of repeated breaches on Snapchat, so there are some of the users of this application decided to leave this service. Many believe this is the best step in deleting his Snapchat account.
These steps are necessary to delete Snapchat account through the app
- Open the Snapchat application, and choose the Tools button as shown in the image.
- Select the Support option then Learning the Basics and then Delete an account.
- Insert Basord Alsnab Chat your
- Press the Delete My Account button
The user can also delete the Snapchat account through the website, through the following steps.
- Visit the Snapchat Support link, where you will see a page with two blank fields, your username, and password, enter your username and password.
- The site will ask you to retype your password for security reasons, enter it again.
- Click on “Delete My Account”, as it appears in the picture at the top in green, and shortly you will see a message that your account has been successfully cleared.
- So just complete all account deletions successfully. An account with this username, as shown in the image below. If you look up the account name, the message will appear in this link.
Delete My Account
If you’re having trouble with Snapchat, we may be able to help you. Contact support and tell us what’s going on.
If you’d like to delete your account, follow these steps. We are sad because you will leave us
How to delete Snapchat account
Go to the Accounts portal and enter the username and password for the account you want to delete. (Keep this information at hand if you change your mind and want to reactivate your account.)
After you take steps to delete your account, it will first be deactivated for 30 days . While your account is inactive, your friends won’t be able to call or interact with you on Snapchat.
After few days, your account will be permanently deleted . This means that your account, account settings, friends, Snap, chats, story, device data, and location data recorded in our main user database will be deleted.
How to reactivate your Snapchat account
Want to reactivate your account? The operation is easy! It’s easy! Just re-sign in to your Snapchat app with your username within 30 days of disabling it.
While your account remains disabled, you can sign in with your username and password. You cannot sign in with your email address or change your password.
Please note that it may sometimes take up to 24 hours before a disabled account is reactivated.
more apps for mobile and pc free download