Using tabs on Instagram
- Look at the Home tab. This is the default tab from where you will start – and this is where the media of the people you follow will be seen. From here, you can do this:
- To post and record a new Instagram story for all your followers, tap the + icon in the upper-left corner of the screen . For this, first you have to allow Instagram access to your camera and microphone.
- To view your inbox, tap the delta symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. Messages will be seen directly here
- Tap on the magnifying glass icon, look at the “Search” page. It will be on the bottom right of the screen, on the right side of the Home tab. From here, you can now search for an account and keywords by tapping the “Search” bar at the top of the screen.
- Here below the search bar, you will see Instagram stories of any celebrity.
- By tapping the icon that looks like a heart, look at the activity in your account: this will be the second icon after the magnifying glass icon. All the notifications of your app (such as photos, likes, comments and friend requests, etc.) will be seen here
- Look at your profile by tapping the account icon. This will be a human-looking icon in the lower-right corner. From here you can do so:To add friends from Facebook and your contacts list, tap the + icon in the upper-left corner of the screen .
To see Instagram options, tap the gear or tap ⋮ from the top-right corner of the screen . From here you can adjust your account settings and also add friends or social media accounts.
To change your name or username, to add a bio and website, as well as to adjust your private information (eg, your phone number and email address), tap the Edit Profile on the right side of your profile picture. Do it
Return to the Home tab, tapping the icon that looks like home . It will be in the lower-left corner of the screen. After the last time you came to the page, if anything is posted by the people you follow, that new content will automatically ap pear here.